ADULT EDUCATION PROGRAM: OVERVIEW
The Adult Education Program offers non-credit classes . Its objectives are to:
- Make continuing education accessible to adults.
- Help adults acquire usable knowledge and skills in areas of interest to them.
- Help individuals develop personally and as members of society, to enrich their lives while deepening their civic sense and awareness of both social and environmental issues.
The classes in the Adult Education Program are open to all who fulfill the stated requirements. A person cannot be excluded on the basis of religion, sex, race, or ethnicity
Business Training Track
- Professional training at Haigazian University
- On-site professional training
Lifestyles & Social Issues