Tuition & Fees
Dates for applying and payment of tuition fees are posted before each semester.
All fees must be paid in Lebanese pounds.
Courses in the program ‘The 21st Century Teacher':
- Registration fee (non-reundable): 30,000 LBP / course
- Tuition fees:
20-hour course 180,000 LBP
18-hour course 160,000 LBP
15-hour course 140,000 LBP
12-hour course 110,000 LBP
Courses in the program 'Diploma for Coordinators and Division Heads':
- Registration fee (non-refundable): 30,000 LBP / course
- Tuition fee: 270,000 LBP / course
Modules in the program 'Diploma of Special Education Fundamentals'
- Registration fee (non-refundable): 30,000 LBP / module
- Tuition fee: 340,000 LBP / module
- No registration fee
- Tuition fees are announced at the time of the workshop.
(4-hour workshops are usually 90,000 LBP.)
15% TUITION FEE REDUCTION:
(1) The school must send 5 or more teachers to attend courses or workshops during a semester.
(2) Payment for these 5 or more teachers must be made all at one time.
* HU has the right to change fees without prior notice.
Courses and Modules:
Registration fees are non-refundable. In the event a participant withdraws for justifiable reasons after registration, tuition fee refunds will be made as follows:
- In the Fall or Spring Semester:
The 21st Century Teacher
- before the second class, 100% of tuition
- before the third class, 50% of tuition
The Diploma Programs
- during the first week of classes, 100% of tuition
- during the second or third week of classes, 50% of tuition
- In the Summer Session:
- during the first week of classes, 70% of tuition
Refunds must be claimed within 3 months of withdrawal from the course.
- Withdrawal 6 working days before the workshop or earlier: 100% refund
- Withdrawal 2 to 5 working days before the workshop: 50% refund
- Withdrawal one working day before or on the day of the workshop or no-show: no refund
Refunds must be claimed within 3 months of withdrawal from the workshop.