The course ‘TOEFL Preparation’ is for students who plan to write the TOEFL exam in order to begin studies at a university. It will be offered from October 11 to December 9, Monday to Friday, 15 hours/week.
One of the following:
450 to 499 on the Paper-based (Institutional) TOEFL
45 to 60 on the Internet-based TOEFL
The equivalent on another English exam
TOEFL test-writing strategies
Reading, writing, listening, and speaking practice
Students are required to do web-based learning and support activities outside class.
At the end of the course students will write the TOEFL Exam.
October 11 to December 9, 2009 (8 weeks)
15 hours/week, Monday to Friday
Registration & Payment
In the Lifelong Learning office (College Building, Room 204)
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
1. Registration: September 27 to October 1
• Provide proof of your last TOEFL score or your score on an equivalent English exam. Applicants who do not have a previous score can write a placement test in the Lifelong Learning office.
• Fill in an application form. Provide a passport-sized photograph and a copy of your ID or passport.
• Pay the application fee.
2. Payment of tuition fees: October 4 to 6
All payments must be in Lebanese pounds.
Application fee: 25,000 LBP (non-refundable)
Tuition fee: 975,000 LBP
* There is a penalty of 5000 LBP/day for late payment of tuition fees.
Lifelong Learning office, College Building, Room 204
Tel. 01-353010/1, 01-349230/1/2 Ext. 354