Based on its multi-cultural identity, Haigazian University has nurtured the generations since 1955 with the understanding that higher education can only be attained through a global outlook and international cooperation.
While Haigazian University maintains its active membership in the Association of American International Colleges and Universities (AAICU) and the Consortium for Global Education (CGE), it has also signed memorandums of understanding or agreements with a number of global educational centers and universities, with the aim of developing research, joint publications, sharing of expertise, student and faculty exchange, and cultural collaboration.
These relationships are formally recognized by the following memorandums of understanding and the dates of signature:
- The Educational Institute of the American Hotel and Motel Association, USA, June 1, 2000.
- Yerevan State University, Armenia, October 3, 2009.
- The Public Administration Academy of the Republic of Armenia, March 15, 2013.
- The National Library of Armenia, September 2, 2013.
- The Noravank Foundation, Armenia, October 7, 2014.
- The National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia, Department of Armenology and Social Sciences, September 26, 2016.
- The Artsakh State University, November 14, 2018.
- The National University of Rosario, Argentina, November 16, 2018.
- Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Hungary, March 13, 2019.
- Universidad del Centro Educativo Latinoamericano-UCEL, Argentina, April 25, 2019.
- The University of Cyprus, September 15, 2020.
- Armenian State Pedagogical University After Khachatur Abovyan, November 26, 2021.
- The Regents of The University of California on Behalf of Its Los Angeles Campus (UCLA), November 2022