Haigazian University



Students who withdraw from the University voluntarily and who wish to return will be readmitted into the same major as pursued at the time of withdrawal unless change of major is requested. The request for re-admission must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office at the date assigned for new students to submit applications. Readmitted students should follow the new program.