Haigazian University


Transcripts & Certificates

Official academic transcripts will be issued at a student’s request. Copies given to a student will be marked as such. Students are advised to have transcripts sent directly to institutions requiring them. Most institutions will accept only a transcript which is mailed directly by the issuing college or university.

Other certificates and letters of recommendation will be issued at the request of a student in accordance with the University policy pertaining to the document required. All certificates must be requested at least one week in advance.

Documents are issued only to the student concerned or to the person authorized by the student to request and collect information on his/her behalf.

The University is not responsible for keeping requested documents that are not collected within six months from the date of request. After six months a new request should be submitted.

All graduates are entitled to a free copy of official transcript of record and a certified copy of their degree.