Garabed B. Boghossian, M.M.B.
I am finance, banking, teaching and training professional person enjoying long years of experience in the Middle East.
The professional experience covers 28 years of banking in the areas of operations, credit, management and training. I have worked for Societe Bancaire du liban SAL, Banque Audi SAL and Banque Bemo Saudi Fransi SA. My latest position held is Head of Human Resources and Bank Staff Development and Training Division when I was promoted from my previous position as the Head of Corporate Banking Division at Banque Bemo Saudi Fransi SA. I, also, was the trainer of the Corporate Division for bank professionals. I, also, shared higher management decision making processes like the Credit Committee, Assets and Liabilities Committee, the Human Resources Committee and etc.
My academic teaching experience stretches over 19 years in well-known universities in Beirut like the American University of Beirut (AUB), Universite Saint Joseph (USJ) and Haigazian University (HU). I have taught not less than 14 different courses in a variety of topics ranging from Managerial Accounting, Managerial Finance, Financial Markets and Institutions, Investments, Intermediate Finance, Public Finance, Principles of Micro & Macro Economics, Monetary Economics, Commercial Banking, Fixed Income Securities, and Financial Derivatives.
I am fluent in English and Arabic. In addition I am French educated and my native language is Armenian. I am fine in Turkish language too.
Finance, Commercial Banking, and Economics.
Public Debt, Foreign Exchange, Commercial Banking, and Investments.
• Privatization: an Economic Need Facing Obstacles. Zavarian Review (vol. 14, issue2, 1999).
• Advantages of Establishing Holding Companies in Lebanon. Inter Arab Cambist Association (ICA), (issue 59, 1988).
• “Armenian Youth and the Syrian Banking Sector.” AGBU Club – Aleppo, Syria (May 2009)
• “Syrian Banks: Present Status, Horizon and Challenges.” AGBU Club – Damascus, Syria (May 2009)
• “The Banking System in Lebanon” Armenian Evangelical Central High School- Ashrafieh, Lebanon (May 2013)
M.M.B., American University of Beirut (July, 1987)
B.A., Haigazian College (June, 1984)