Transfer of graduate courses taken at another recognized institution is possible under the following conditions:
- The course must have been taken within the last four years at an accredited university or college.
- A grade of 80 or above for courses to be transferred.
- The course must be equivalent to a course requirement for the student’s degree program at Haigazian University.
- A maximum of 6 transferred credits may count towards graduation.
- Only courses which are accepted for transfer into a degree program are added to the student’s Haigazian University transcript.
- Courses will be transferred on condition that prior to taking these courses at another university, the TOEFL requirement of Haigazian University is met.