The Student Life Committee (SLC) is an advisory body of representatives of the Activity Clubs, Societies, and Sports Teams, the Campus Minister, the Student Life officers and the recorder (ex-officio). The SLC plans, coordinates, and supervises student activities. All student activities should be reported to this committee. No student activity takes place without the approval of the SLC.
– Coordinates forthcoming activities that are organized by the Clubs/Societies/Teams
– Discusses and assesses past and forthcoming student activities
– Raises suggestions and concerns related to student well being,
– Organizes general, yearly activities.
The SLC, in accordance with University regulations, aims at:
- Enhancing Co-curricular activities.
- Fostering teamwork and consensus.
- Enriching students’ experience of co-operation and responsibility.
- Helping students enjoy a happy and fruitful university life.
- Channeling students’ interests and enthusiasm toward community service and self-growth.
- Safeguarding and enhancing the democratic, family atmosphere prevailing at HU, and promoting HU culture.
- Backing the launching of new activity clubs, societies and teams.
- Improving students’ social skills and managerial abilities.
- Fostering the development of students with strong character, personality, integrity and civic citizenship.