The deadline for accepting Financial Aid Applications for Fall 2018-2019 is Friday, March 30, 2018. Priority will be given to those who apply prior to this deadline.
Other Sources of Additional Aid
1. AFHIL- Amount may range from 300,000-500,000LBP per year, granted for a maximum of 2 consecutive years.
2. AGBU Fund– Maximum of 3,000$ per year, granted for a maximum of 3 years
3. Aksor Kassardjian Fund– 800US$ per year, granted for a maximum of 2 consecutive years.
4. Gulbenkian Fund– From 2,000-3,750€ per year
5. The Goguikian Foundation– Recipients are granted 50% from HU and 50% from the Foundation.
6. Marash National Committee Fund- 500US$ per year (Via the Marash National Committee Fund Office- Bourj Hammoud)
7. President Abbas Palestinian Fund– 800-1,000US$ per year.
8. Robert Boghossian & Sons Fund- 2,500,000LBP per year (Via HU Financial Aid Office)
9. Walid Joumblat Foundation Fund- 300-1,000US$ per year (Via HU Financial Aid Office)