Starting Academic Year 2017-2018, the University will provide 50% and 25% Merit scholarships to a number of outstanding students with the following academic qualifications:
Requirements for 50% and 25% Merit scholarships:
– Achieve a cumulative average of 85 and above in the 10th and 11th grades. (50% Merit scholarship)
– Achieve a cumulative average of 80 – 85 in the 10th and 11th grades.
(25% Merit scholarship)
– Meet university entrance requirements.
Conditions to maintain the scholarship:
– Register as a full time student with a minimum of 12 credits.
– Maintain a semester average of 80 during the 1st semester and a cumulative average of 80 and above at the end of every semester.