The In-service Teacher Training Program offers workshops for teachers, coordinators, and administrators on-site in schools as well as at the university. On-site workshops have two major advantages: the workshops are custom made to fit your specific needs and the participants do not need to travel elsewhere.
Our instructors are experienced school teachers, coordinators, and administrators. They work in Lebanese schools and are also familiar with the American and British school curricula. They hold master’s or doctoral degrees in relevant fields. Our instructors give training in English, Arabic, and Armenian.
The content of any training is decided in consultation with the individual school. Examples of on-site training that we have given at different schools:
– Classroom management, for teachers of all grade levels
– Effective teaching and evaluation, for teachers of all grade levels
– Lesson planning, for elementary teachers
– Teaching Arabic, for elementary teachers
– Teaching reading to children with learning disabilities, for elementary teachers
– Character education, for preschool and elementary teachers
– Basic skills for preschool teachers
– Basic skills for coordinators