Note: Please be aware that we have a limited number of spots available for each training course, and they will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis, so we encourage you to register as soon as possible to secure your place.
Online via the application form provided below.
The online application form can be filled at any time.
Registration & Payment Procedure:
Fill in the following Application Form. Kindly note that each applicant will be contacted for confirmation and provided with further guidance regarding the upcoming steps (including payment) to successfully register for a training course(s)/workshop(s). New applicants will be asked to submit a scanned copy of a passport-sized photograph and a scanned copy of an ID card or passport at a later stage.
The application must be submitted no later than one day before the start of the training course and two days before the start of the workshop.
Registration and Tuition fees:
- Registration and tuition fees for a training course must be paid in full within one week before or one week after the course starts. For instance, if a training course begins on November 20, fees should be paid between November 13 (inclusive) and November 27 (inclusive).
Disclaimer: After this period, please be aware of an additional late penalty fee of $5 per day.
- Workshop tuition fees must be paid in full in advance, within the specified payment window for each workshop (there are no registration fees for workshops).
- Registration and tuition fees can be paid either in person at the Center for Continuing Education (College Building, room 204) at Haigazian University, Mexique Street, Kantari, Beirut, or through remote payment methods (inquire for details).
For Schools: If a school is sponsoring a teacher(s) and will cover the fees, the designated point of contact should reach out to us (via email@example.com) to receive the customized invoice form. However, the teachers themselves should still be responsible for filling out the application form provided above individually.
For any inquiries, feel free to reach out to us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: +961 81 882 990
- Landline: +961 1 353 010 ext. 354