(For teachers of all levels, coordinators, & administrators)
We offer workshops on a great variety of topics. They are for teachers from the preschool to the secondary level as well as for coordinators and administrators.
During the Fall and Spring semesters, workshops are usually on Saturdays. During the Summer season, they are on weekday mornings. Most workshops are 4 hours long.
Workshop participants receive a Certificate of Attendance at the end of each workshop attended.
To see the training courses and workshops offered in the current/upcoming semester, kindly refer to the Upcoming Courses & Workshops menu.
Examples of workshops we have given in the past:
- Multiple Intelligence and Brain-based Learning (Preschool/KG & Grades 1 to 3)
- IN ARABIC: From “New to Language” to “Early Acquisition” (KG1, KG2, & Grade 1 Arabic teachers)
( من “جديد في اللغة” إلى مرحلة “الاكتساب المبكر”: (روضة أولى، روضة ثانية، الابتدائي الأول
- Alternative Assessment: Beyond Test Scores (Preschool/KG & Grades 1-6)
- Resolving Conflicts Peacefully (Grades 3 to 6)
- Teaching Reading (Grades 1 to 6)
- Bring Your Math Class Alive! (Grades 1 to 6)
- A Closer Look at Dyslexia (Grades 1 to 6)
- IN ARABIC: How to Construct a Narrative Text (Grade 7 to 9 teachers of Arabic)
(كيف ننشىء نصاً سردياً (إلى من يدرس اللغة العربية في الحلقة الثالثة
- Parents: Friends or Foes? (For teachers, coordinators, & administrators)
Some of the schools that have sent participants to our workshops:
- Al Iman Schools
- Al-Mabarrat Association Schools
- Al Manar Modern School
- American Community School
- Brumanna High School
- City International School
- International College
- International School of Choueifat
- Lebanese Evangelical Schools
- Makassed Schools
- Rawda High School
- Saint Joseph School
- St. Mary’s Orthodox College