A Certificate of Performance is granted for a single training session. To obtain a Certificate of Performance, the participant must fulfill all the requirements of that training session.
A Certificate of Attendance is granted at the end of each workshop. To obtain the certificate, the participant must fulfill the attendance requirements.
The diplomas of business training programs are:
– Leadership and Change Management Diploma
– Project Management Diploma
– Human Resources Professional Diploma
– Talent Management Diploma
– Professional Management Diploma
– Professional Sales Diploma
– Professional Marketing Diploma
– The Complete Professionalism Toolkit Diploma
– Basic Accounting for Non-accountants Diploma
– Intermediate Accounting for Non-accountants Diploma
– Finance Diploma
To obtain a training program diploma a participant must complete all of the training sessions required for that particular training program*. This is done by fulfilling all the requirements for each training session.
* The training sessions of the training program must be completed in not more than two years.