The Center for Continuing Education and the In-service Teacher Training Program celebrated their 20th anniversary in 2013!
Since its founding, Haigazian has trained teachers through its regular programs and continuing education. The In-service Teacher Training Program of Haigazian University started in 1993 with a single course for teachers. Nowadays the program graduates teachers from the program every year. We offer:
– The 21st Century Teacher – a program for teachers of all levels
– the Diploma for Coordinators and Division Heads
– the Diploma of Special Education Fundamentals
– a variety of workshops
– on-site training in schools
The objectives of the In-service Teacher Training Program are to:
- Make quality teacher training readily accessible to teachers, coordinators, and administrators of schools.
- Develop quality teaching by providing teachers who do not hold a university degree or teaching diploma with essential teaching skills and knowledge.
- Develop quality teaching by updating teachers who hold a university degree with the latest effective teaching skills and knowledge.
- Develop quality teaching by providing teachers, coordinators, and administrators with the means to assess their current educational programs and to improve them
- Maintain and improve the resources of the program.